The cost of your orthodontic treatment will vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. Our staff will discuss the cost of your treatment and each available payment plan option with you, so you can make the best choice for yourself and your smile. We will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget, and you will know what to expect before beginning treatment.
Affordable Payment Plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best orthodontic care whenever you need it.
** Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans. **
If you have insurance that covers any portion of your orthodontic treatment, our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork.
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage, or ideas about how we can make your entire orthodontic experience a pleasant one.
Payment options including easy financing and discounts:
- In-house non-interest bearing financing with low initial payment and monthly payments based on credit worthiness.
- Convenient automated payments using your debit or credit card.
- Third party financing with no initial payment and flexible monthly plans.
- Delta PPO contractual discounts.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our office. We are happy to assist you!
We work with your insurance company:
- Contact your insurance carrier(s) to help you determine your estimated benefit
- Process all necessary claims
- Assist in collecting these benefits on your behalf
The balance will be arranged for you to pay. While we work hard on your behalf to simplify and expedite the submittal process to your insurer, it is important to note that the patient has the final responsibility with the insurance company.
Financial arrangements can be made to extend your payments over a period of months following an appropriate down payment.
A substantial discount off the Full Treatment fee, if immediate family member has undergone Full Treatment at our office.
As a courtesy to those who pay their out-of-pocket portion at the appliance placement appointment, a discount is given. Some restrictions apply. Further details available upon request